DLA Piper ranked among top law firms in Ukraine
29 May 2012
DLA Piper is proud to confirm its acknowledgement in a number of practice areas by a well-known international resource PLC Which Lawyer? (updated rankings released in April and May 2012) being acknowledged as:
- a Leading law firm in Ukraine for Construction. Being a "leading law firm" is the highest possible ranking given by this resource internationally, and it rightfully confirms the high level of services provided by the DLA Piper team to clients;
- a Highly Recommended law firm in Ukraine for Corporate M&A
- a Recommended law firm in Ukraine for Tax.
Our lawyers are recommended by PLC Which Lawyer?:
- Natalia Kochergina, partner and Head of Real Estate and Construction practice is personally recommended for Construction.
- Margarita Karpenko, Managing Partner and Head of Corporate, is personally recommended for Corporate M&A.
- Svitlana Musienko, partner and Head of Tax, is personally recommended for Tax.
PLC Which Lawyer? regularly recommends DLA Piper globally and in Ukraine in various practice areas. Currently DLA Piper Ukraine and its team are also recommended in Ukraine for Banking & Finance, Labour & Employment Benefits, Private Equity / Venture Capital, Corporate Real Estate, Telecoms & Media, and recognized for Competition / antitrust.
Practical Law Company (PLC) is the leading international provider of legal know-how, transactional analysis and market intelligence for lawyers. It regularly produces rankings in various spheres of law. For detailed information please refer to http://whichlawyer.practicallaw.com/which/whichlawyer.do